Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May Already?

Wow, May is already 1/2 way over? No way. It always seems this part of the year justs flies by. Rebekah's classes are winding down, can't believe she will be a senior next year. I still remember her first day of pre-school at Abercrombies...with that cute school picture with all those curls. Nolan is finishing up his middle school days. He gets taller daily and each morning when he speaks I'm realizing he is turning more a man and less a boy. Is he really a freshman next year? Can I really be that old?
Sisters, enjoy your kiddo's while they are little. Enjoy every moment. The time will go by faster than you imagine!!!
Matt has finished his freshman year of college...I pray he has passed his classes. And Ashley, can it be, has been in the Navy a whole year? I remember thinking boot camp lasted forever, and counting down each and every day we would have to wait to hear from her via the US mail....now her absences is just normal. Now we wait to get the crazy updates from Twitter or Facebook.
So, May, please slow down just a bit more....let us enjoy these next few weeks before the summer starts up full force.
ENJOY!

No comments: