Okay - Ashley complained that I don't have anything about her on my blog.
Ashley will be off to boot camp June 2nd and the days are going to go by way too fast. She realizes she only has a little over eight weeks to get stuff organized before she leaves....and coming from a family of wait to the very last minuters....she will be pushing it to be ready.
I'm going to have to get her to write up some more information that can be shared with everyone because I really can't remember all the details there are concerning her Navy commitments, but as a mom all I know is that she will be gone for an eternity.
Ashley is a long-term substitute at the same middle school Nolan attends. She works with students in the functional life skills class which is part of special education. The teachers seem to love her and wish she were staying next year. I think the teachers and students plan to be her mail pals next year....sending care packages and such to Ashley whereever she is stationed.
I think back to when she was little and wanted to do everything herself and how strong willed she was about EVERYTHING. (I believe that it drove me crazy at the time) But because of all she was I can say that I have been very blessed to have such a strong, independent and spirited daughter. I know she can do all she sets her mind to do. I'm so proud of her!
I've added a link to her photography website if you are interested in seeing her stuff.
1 comment:
A few things:
It sounds really bad the way she put it, I just said that the blog was about Bekah and Nolan, not the whole "Miller Gang." So we need updates on Matt, too.
I will try to post more about Navy stuff soon.
I just cancelled my photography site from proimageguide, but I'm trying to get a new, cheaper, easier one up before I leave.
Post a Comment