Friday, October 22, 2010

Surprises


It's been a while since I've blogged. But thought now would be a great time to update.

Last week was full of surprises. Started out on Wednesday night around 9:30 p.m. with our front door blowing wide open....BOOM! What's going on, wind, sounds like someones outside....it was ASHLEY and her friend Crystal! What the H*$%!!! Clueless they were coming. They had pulled a straight drive from San Diego all night and day. Come to find out, Mr. Nolan can keep a secret!!! He had known for months.

Glad Ashley was able to watch Nolan's football game on Thursday. Looked like the JV Mavs might be loosing their first game all season. 11 seconds left in the game and it sure didn't look like we were going to pull through. Wait, quarterback throws the ball.....crowd jumps to their feet, and if it were in slow motion, the ball landed in Nolan's hands, he juggles the ball, but held on to score the WINNING touchdown. SURPRISE. Most amazing play I've every seen!

Friday night I was a little upset that Ashley didn't have time to have dinner with us before the varsity game. She and her friend would meet us there. I keep thinking, it's almost half time and they not coming, yet I bought and had in my back pocket to tickets. Finally she calls, they are in the parking lot....SURPRISE...up comes Beka walking with them!!! She had a four day weekend and decided to come home.

We had a great time surprising all the family members throughout the weekend. It was great.

So enjoy the SURPRISES in your life this week!


No comments: