Wow! Happy Birthday to me!
It has now been raining two days straight here in Austin. The best birthday present ever!! We need about another month of rain to make any difference around here.
School has started smoothly for the most part. Nolan seems to have adjusted to high school life easily....me, I still can't believe my baby is in high school. Rebekah, being a senior this year, is pretty busy, between school, track and work. Hopefully she enjoys this year before it flies by.
I've been going through boxes of photos looking for some from high school, but I just can't find them. I will be heading up to Plano mid October for our 30th reunion. So hopefully I will find them before then. I'm trying to help Rhonda get a video together to show.
I'm getting more and more excited about seeing Ashley. Pray that she gets to come home the end of September before heading to San Diego and then the Nimitz. She is still dealing with her sprained neck, so the Navy is currently considering her "broken", which might delay her leave date of September 21st. She took her Petty Officer 2nd Class test this past week and feels pretty good about it and of course, she is still #1 in her ILARTs training, so hopefully she will graduate top in her class.
Here's to a great rest of September!
No comments:
Post a Comment