I really enjoyed babysitting Kiana last weekend. She is such a smart girl. She really does remind me so much of Ashley at that age. So curious about everything. You can just see her brain thinking. She was like the energizer bunny...always going going going. I was amazed at the sign language....I just wished I understood more of what she was signing. I wished I had know about SL when my kids were young. It really cuts out so much of the frustration of communication.
I can't believe I had room in my suitcase, perfect for Kiana to fit and Suzy wouldn't let me pack her in....
I tried to piece together some of the photos I took using Photostory. I'll try to upload some videos to youtube as well.
I think there are tons of homes for sale here in the neighborhood that would be perfect........perfect for a move to TEXAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment