Well school is under way, in our third week now. Everyone is still tired and Nolan is usually asleep by the time I make it home.
Both Nolan and Rebekah are at school early for athletics. Nolan begins football at 6:45 a.m. Poor guy, he made the B team...but that is where he wanted to be so he could have cooler practices...A team is in the afternoons, which have still been almost 100 around here. I don't think his first game is until next week.
Beka has started training for indoor track on Monday & Wednesday nights. Coaches are in the process of "breaking her" down for hurdles so they can build her back up. They have mainly done condition, a lot in the sand for resistance, an no running or actually hurdling. This is all in addition to her 6:45 a.m. workouts at school for cross country. She will get back to pole vaulting this next weekend (or if Ike hits Austin, next weekend).
I survived another year with GAT Registration. Very exciting year for gymnastics since both the men's and women's teams did so great at the Olympics.
Ashley now has her computer and will be updating her blog as exciting things happen. So be sure and check it out. I think she recently updated to get everyone up to date to what she is doing these days in Great Lakes. Keep her in your prayers.
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment